US Business Benefits
1. Flat Rate Labor Guide included with your MSA membership ($49.99 for Non-MSA Members)
2. JustPressOne (MSA Pro only) supplies fully trained appliance office personnel. Inbound calls, outbound calls, routing and dispatching, claims processing and more.
• ServiceWorks Customers: 20% discount for active MSA Pro members
• Other Software Customers: 10% discount for active MSA Pro members
The best part is…
NO Payroll Complaints, Labor Issues, Workman’s Comp, Liability, Drama
You pay a single flat rate for hours worked and that includes our state-of-the-art technology that reduces customer wait time with Smart Queues, texting, progressive dialers and analytics for active production monitoring.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
3. SearchKings (MSA Pro only) is a Google Premier Partner that can help create additional service call leads via Google Local Services.
Please click here for additional information pertaining to your MSA-exclusive SearchKings offer. To set up your SearchKings account today, please click here (MSA Pricing: $35 / month + 3 months free, Non-MSA Pricing: $80 / month).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
4. ServiceWorks is a state-of-the-art, simplified and complete solution for your dispatch, inventory, point of sale, accounting, and real time tracking. ($19.95 per month per login)
* MSA Pro: 20% discount.
* MSA Base: 10% discount.
* Features include: Real-time tracking of technician’s position with no additional hardware needed, QuickBooks integration, cloud based with no installation needed, zero setup costs, route optimization using google maps.
5. BrightDime (Included with MSA Pro membership only): is a digital financial wellness solution designed to create real results, and enhance financial well-being for everyone.
Features of BrightDime include:
- Central visibility into all your accounts (credit card, mortgage, savings, checking, etc)
- Accounts updated automatically to your financial dashboard
- Personal financial coach available via chat
- Automated budgeting and spending tools
- Goal tracking and monitoring
- BrightDime is independent, unbiased and confidential
MSA Pro members may click here to register their BrightDime account. Our BrightDime enrollment dates are the 1st of each month.
6. Airsled and MSA are proud to announce an exclusive offer for MSA members to receive 10% off Standard and Heavy Duty Airsled systems, accessories, parts and refurbishment services. Please read below for program details and highlights.
Airsled is a company that since 1982 has been manufacturing and selling portable, light-weight load movement solutions based on low-pressure, air film technology. All products are made in the USA at the Newark, DE facility. You can access the full online store at Shop Airsled.
Airsled makes moving heavy, bulky appliances easier and safer in many situations. Read more at Airsled Benefits to understand the many ways Airsled can help you and your business deal with issues such as risk of property damage and employee safety.
Can I see an Airsled system in use to determine if its right for me?
Airsled has an extensive video library demonstrating its products being used to move many heavy objects including major residential appliances. Check out the videos at Airsled Videos.
8. SW Messenger by ServicersWeb: SW Messenger by ServicersWeb is a multi-channel messaging app that lets you communicate with customers via text message, Live Chat, and Facebook Messenger from a single inbox.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Inbound & Outbound SMS (Text Messaging)
- Live Chat Integration for Your Website
- Facebook Messenger Integration
- Text Now Button for Mobile to Encourage Messaging
- More integrations coming soon!
What's your strategy for modern, text-driven communication? Get started with SW Messenger today to start providing customer service & scheduling via text, chat, and messaging!
MSA Pro Members save $80 / month with pricing of $95 / Month - Start your 60-day Free Trial by clicking here (Non-MSA Pricing: $175 / Month). Simply enter your Marcone account number to unlock MSA preferred pricing.
As an MSA Pro member, you will now receive a 15% discount on Barry’s Restore It All Products and a 10% discount on iART Training Academy enrollment. Value of the 10% discount:
- Online course: $220 Discount
- In Class training: $350 Discount
You may not be familiar with these company names but you will most likely recognize them when we mention Scratch-B-Gone. Scratch-B-Gone has been the industry standard for stainless steel scratch and stain refinishing for over 15 years.
Many of you have used this simple-to-use kit to get yourselves or techs out of a scratch damage situation. Many others of you have been accused of damaging stainless finishes or seen surface damages which you had wished you had a solution for your customer. For more information, please click here.
Barry Feinman and his team have also created an ONLINE training Certification program to teach professional skills which will quickly allow you to offer Value-Add services, not to mention avoiding potential liability. For more information, please click here.
MSA is proud to partner and offer the following exclusive benefits:
- 15% OFF repair kits and supplies
- Gain the confidence you need to establish customer satisfaction
- UNLIMITED consulting access to Barry’s Whole Team of solutions providers
- 10% OFF ONLINE iART Training Academy enrollment (iarttraining.com)
10. isolved is a leading human capital management software solution that once and for all truly integrates all your workforce management processes – tracking time and attendance, HR, payroll and benefits in one system.
Unlike many human capital management software solutions in the marketplace, isolved is not only fully integrated, but also completely scalable. You won’t outgrow the product - as your company expands, isolved will fit your needs - no need to change platforms.
MSA Pro members will receive preferred pricing (beating ADP by up to 80%), HR support including legal service and a complimentary year of MSA membership dues. For more information regarding isolved, please click here.
- MSA Preferred Pricing for 3 Years
- FREE and unlimited HR support including legal service
- Complimentary year of MSA membership dues ($299 value)
MSA and isolved are also proud to announce a new partnership with The Hartford.
MSA Pro members now have access to preferred member pricing (up to a 20% discount) on the following Commercial & Business Insurance Products:
- Professional Liability
- Business Owner's Policy
- Workers' Compensation (pay-as-you-go option available via isolved)
- Business Auto
In addition, MSA Pro members have access to Employee and Dependent Group Life, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance benefits via The Hartford.